Retreats and Conferences
Camp North Star is the ideal location for day and overnight retreats and conferences. We are experienced at partnering with colleges, religious groups, and school groups to help make your event a success. Located 35 minutes from Portland, our 200-acre campus is highlighted by tall pine trees and a private lake that offers a rural setting close to popular Maine destinations.
We look forward to hosting your event with us. From youth retreats, to college orientations, to wedding receptions, to corporate team-building meetings, to sports team training camps, North Star offers first class facilities and comfortable overnight accommodations for groups of all sizes.
• Availability from April through early June and mid-August through early November.
• Overnight accommodations for 250 guests in traditional group cabins, private cabins, and hotel style rooms.
• Day accommodations for picnics and other events for up to 500 guests.
• Rates are determined by length of stay, size of group, and facility use.
• Spacious Dining ‘Hall
• Large meeting spaces and a variety of breakout rooms
• Indoor Gymnasium
• Tennis Courts, Baseball Field, Soccer Fields, Basketball Courts, GaGa Courts
• High & Low Ropes Course
• 55 Acre Lake
• Hiking and Walking Trails
• 3 Campfire areas
Types of Retreats
• Colleges – residence life, student government, and orientation events
• High Schools – leadership programs, class trips, sports teams
• Middle Schools – class trips
• Team Building – youth, college and corporate programs
• Social/Family events – weddings, family reunions, and parties
• Corporate events – picnics and team building programs
For more information, contact our office at 207-998-4777.