We understand that packing for camp makes most people feel a bit overwhelmed the first time. That is why we have provided the best list we can to help guide you through the process. The best advice we can offer is to pack with comfort and activity in mind. Pack for running, jumping, swimming and playing.
- We do not require a camp uniform be worn at camp.
- We do require the purchase of some items from our camp outfitter, The Camp Spot.
- These items (listed below) are worn on our out-of-camp trips.
- We ask that all campers use this packing list. It has everything you need for a two week stay at camp.
What to Bring
- 2 Sets of Sheets,1 Pillow and Blankets (linen service available to those arriving by plane – fees do apply)
- Toiletries (enough for your entire stay)
- 4 Bath Towels
- 3 Sets of Pajamas
- 12 Shorts (one pair with the Camp Logo from The Camp Spot)
- 12 T-Shirts (one must be the green with the camp logo, one must be the orange trip shirt, both available form the camp spot)
- Hoodie or Fleece with the Camp Logo (available from the camp spot)
- 4 Long Pants/Jeans
- 4 Long-sleeve Shirts
- 2-3 Sweatshirts (one with the Camp Logo available from The Camp Spot)
- 4-5 Swimsuits
- SOCKS and Underwear (two weeks worth – you can never send too many)
- 2-3 Pairs of Sneakers
- 1 pair of water shoes
- 2 Dress Up Outfits
- 4 Beach Towels
- 1 Sleeping Bag (optional)
- Waterbottle (label with camper’s full name, available with Logo from The Camp Spot)
- Waterproof Raincoat
- Flashlight and batteries
- Stationary, Envelopes and Stamps
- Bug Repellent
- Sun Screen (never can send enough)
- Books (optional)
- Day Back-pack
- Riding Boots (required only for those taking horseback riding)
* All listed items are required. Campers arriving to camp without required items will have them supplied by camp. Parents will be billed accordingly.
Do Not Bring
- Hair Dye
- Cell Phones
- Portable DVD Players
- Video Games
- Video Cameras
- Radio with Speakers
- Anything too valuable to have at camp!
Download and Print packing list here