A NOTE TO OUR USERS REGARDING PRIVACY:
Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with our camp.
As a user of our web site, you also have a responsibility to safeguard your information and how it is used on the Internet.
- Camp North Star will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business.
- The camp will protect your personal information. Camp North Star will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security-coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect user confidentiality.
- You will always have access to your information. As a user of our web site, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure that our sources are complete and accurate.
- Camp North Star will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality -requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our users’ well-being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to solicit information to telemarketing firms, etc.
- When visitors come to your site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on their browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- A description of the types of data (IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that your site will collect.
- Instructions for how to opt out of receiving targeted advertising.